Objectives To improve the reception system of unaccompanied minors by promoting models ensuring the protection of children’s rights in Italy;To promote models supporting social inclusion which take into account the potential, the interests and the expectations of...
Objectives To value local cultures and traditions by promoting dialogue between cultural and religious identities.To disseminate new technologies in employment, social and cultural fields.To promote European citizenship and knowledge of opportunities and tools offered...
Objectives To create new educational approaches based on art therapy and enhance cooperation and exchange of good practices among Europe and Africa in the field of youth.To support youth workers developing new non – formal learning methodologies based on the use of...
Objectives To limit the risks of early school leaving for young people aged 5 to 16To promote the interest towards technical and scientific disciplines for young people aged 5 to 16To promote the use of innovative teaching methods and the gain of technical and...
Objectives To foster in youth involved in the project, afferent to USMM (Minors’ social services Office), a reflection on the theme of intercultural living and active citizenship.To broaden the concept of individual responsibility to a collective social dimension,...
Objectives Encouraging the economic development of the local population of the targeted area through training and social inclusion. Empowerment of peopleSocio-cultural and artistic reference area, involving the local community, those at risk of social exclusion and...
Objectives To develop an “enterprise culture” of the migrants, through training paths and work experience in the companies of Libera Terra, and of the company Libera Terra Mediterraneo, realities that manage field confiscated from organized crime Specific Objectives:...
Objectives To experiment structural, cognitive and educational scaffolding actions, within a local network as a support to the individual, social and dialogical growth of the various target involved in the project (children, young local people, immigrants, people with...
Objectives To protect and enhance the right to play, to creativity and to individual self-awareness/autonomyTo protect and enhance the opportunity of information and education.To creating aggregation and socialization areas.To support relationships among peers and...
To create the multipurpose O.P.E.N. Centre for young people aged 14-18/19-25 in Palermo. To create laboratories and workshops where young people can be protagonists. To promote wholesome ways of life and positive behavior models. To educate to legality. To promote...
- To develop policies against school drop-out
- To develop mathematical and linguistic competences of the students with high risk of social vulnerability
- To Experiment models of integrated intervention
- To improve of the methodologicalandoperational teachers’ competences
- Policy against social exclusion
- Trainings for teachers and experts in the field of education
- Activities for kindergarten (reading aloud, inventing stories, construction of animated books, etc..)
- Stories about the history of the antimafia culture
- Mathematical games
- Didattica F. Ferrara
- Liceo Classico Vittorio Emanuele II
- I.C.S. Madre Teresa di Calcutta
Institution of reference: Region of Sicily, Regional Department of Education – Educational Actions and of promotion of active citizenship and legality. Operational Programme for Convergence objective 2007/2013, European Social Fund, the Sicilian Region. Axis IV – Human Capital.
Date of project 2010 – 2011
- To create the multipurpose O.P.E.N. Centre for young people aged 14-18/19-25 in Palermo
- To create laboratories and workshops where young people can be protagonists
- To promote wholesome ways of life and positive behavior models
- To educate to legality
- To promote inclusiveness and multiculturalism culture
- To enable intergenerational dialogue
- Creation of a Young Information desk
- Creation of a library
- Workshop activities on theatre, painting, active citizenship, photography
- Self-managed space for activities suggested by young people
- Workshops for making short films about legality and active citizenship and for realizing multimedia guide-books
- Parenthood workshops
- Coordinator: CESIE
- Centro Internazionale delle Culture Ubuntu
- Associazione Immaginaria
- Centro per lo sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci
- Associazione Centro Astalli Palermo Onlus
- Associazione Bayty Baytik
- Istituto Tecnico Nautico Statale Gioeni Trabia
- Istituto Professionale di Stato per i Servizi Commerciali e Turistici “Luigi Einaudi”
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 1/10/2010 – 1/10/2013
Institution of reference: Sicilian Region – Department for Development and Cohesion Policies, together with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth
Objectives To develop specific professional skills leading to vocational integrationTo enable local and immigrant girls/women to re–enter the education system and to build on competences that can be employed in the local labour contextTo create...
Objectives “Mediterraneo Antirazzista” is a sport, art and cultural event that was organised for the first time in June 2008, in Palermo. The objective of the event is to promote intercultural relationships between the different components which make up the...