- To foster in youth involved in the project, afferent to USMM (Minors’ social services Office), a reflection on the theme of intercultural living and active citizenship.
- To broaden the concept of individual responsibility to a collective social dimension, through group construction activities.
- To guide beneficiaries in a process of enhancement of diversity.
- To boost young people to recover their dreams through graphic or theatre activities.
- Pilot workshop including 5 trainings/info days focusing on the themes of mobility and intercultural living, active citizenship and legality.
- Presentation by 5 foreign volunteers of their countries of origin (Spain, France, Hungary, Senegal).
- Dynamic activities for the young people to have the chance to tell their experience and to exchange views on the existence of places different from Palermo, places that need to be discovered and enhanced.
- Graphic or theatre activities aimed at identifying each participant’s dreams.
- Coordinator: USMM – Ufficio di Servizio Sociale per Minorenni (Minors’ social services Office)
The ‘Minors’ social services Office’ (USSM) provides assistance to juvenile offenders at every stage and level of criminal proceedings and provides for the collection of relevant information regarding these minors for the assessment of personality, at the request of the Public Prosecutor, providing concrete supportive project ideas and contributing to the decisions of the Juvenile Judicial authority.