Objectives Supporting safe, productive, fulfilling life for young people, ultimately contributing to preventing sexually transmitted infections, unintended pregnancies, gender-based violence and gender inequality thanks to Sex Education.Promoting dialogue about...
Objectives To value local cultures and traditions by promoting dialogue between cultural and religious identities.To disseminate new technologies in employment, social and cultural fields.To promote European citizenship and knowledge of opportunities and tools offered...
Objectives To contribute to the development of education policies and practices on intercultural education, gender education and inclusion of children/parents of minority cultural backgroundsTo contribute to the development of the competences and tools of teachers,...
Objectives To enforce the active participation of older and senior citizens in EU civic and democratic processesTo foster EU cooperation among organizations working in the field of active ageing and intergenerational dialogueTo analyze the new ‘Europe for Citizens’...
Objectives To develop participants’ understanding of discrimination, including multiple discrimination through non-formal learning methods.To encourage participants to visualise a more inclusive Europe, and take positive action at their local level, developing their...
Objectives Using voluntary work as a tool to access the labour market for migrants and Roma peopleFinding new ways to save their own culture during the social integration processPersonal development of migrants and of their competencesExchange of experiences and good...
Objectives To promote the integration of Third Country Nationals in the Member States of the EUTo build a bridge between local and migrant communities and to teach tolerance and mutual respectTo enhance the public perception of migration, diversity and cultural...
Objectives The BODY project engages in exploring the impact of cultural differences related to body, health, gender and sexuality in adult training activities. Based on a the Consortium will to make the trainings a source of personal and social development and a space...
To create the multipurpose O.P.E.N. Centre for young people aged 14-18/19-25 in Palermo. To create laboratories and workshops where young people can be protagonists. To promote wholesome ways of life and positive behavior models. To educate to legality. To promote...
- To create the multipurpose O.P.E.N. Centre for young people aged 14-18/19-25 in Palermo
- To create laboratories and workshops where young people can be protagonists
- To promote wholesome ways of life and positive behavior models
- To educate to legality
- To promote inclusiveness and multiculturalism culture
- To enable intergenerational dialogue
- Creation of a Young Information desk
- Creation of a library
- Workshop activities on theatre, painting, active citizenship, photography
- Self-managed space for activities suggested by young people
- Workshops for making short films about legality and active citizenship and for realizing multimedia guide-books
- Parenthood workshops
- Coordinator: CESIE
- Centro Internazionale delle Culture Ubuntu
- Associazione Immaginaria
- Centro per lo sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci
- Associazione Centro Astalli Palermo Onlus
- Associazione Bayty Baytik
- Istituto Tecnico Nautico Statale Gioeni Trabia
- Istituto Professionale di Stato per i Servizi Commerciali e Turistici “Luigi Einaudi”
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 1/10/2010 – 1/10/2013
Institution of reference: Sicilian Region – Department for Development and Cohesion Policies, together with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department of Youth
Objectives To promote and support active ageingTo promote sustainable consumption and developmentTo exchange knowledge and experience about sustainable consumption and volunteering Activities Sending and hosting of 12 Italian and French senior volunteers for 5...
Objectives To improve social cohesion and understanding of spiritual diversity in urban contemporary contexts in South East, European and Mediterranean cities.To promote mutual understanding and knowledge of “the other” and fight against negative stereotypes.To give...
- Analysis of the existing needs in the field of migration for teachers and pupils in several countries of the EU
- Rendering a more successful school career for pupils with and without migration background
- International reports on migration policy and on teacher trainings and needs in the field: interviews with experts, questionnaires, etc.
- Teacher training course focused on cultivating political intercultural competence among teachers in elementary schools
- Teaching/learning material for elementary school pupils of varying abilities
- Comparative Report on the Impacts of Migration on the Educational Setting and the Possibilities that Guarantee Equal Educational Opportunities for Children with and without Migration Background (Summary of the National Findings)
- Report on National Migration Policies and its Impacts on the Situation of Members of Minorities in the Partner Countries
- MANUAL Civic Cross-Cultural Competences for Elementary School Teachers – A Practical Approach it
- Coordinator: AGORA Civic Education, Leibniz University Hannover (Germany)
- Humanistic Association (Germany)
- Artemisszio foundation (Hungary)
- Losonci Téri Általános Iskola (Hungary)
- Slovenian Migration Institute. Scientific Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Arts and Sciences (Slovenia)
- Brezovica pri Ljubljani Primary School (Slovenia)
- G.E. Nuccio (Italy)
- Malta Regional Development and Dialogue Foundation (MRDDF) (Malta)
- Università della Svizzera italiana, faculty of Communication Sciences (Switzerland)
Objectives Increase the number of people in adult education and improve the quality of theirs, both in own country and abroadImprove the mobility conditions of trainers and studentsImprove the quality and quantity of cooperation between organizations dealing with...
Objectives To reflect on the concept of democracy and about its diverse conceptions (social and politics) in the entire EuroMed area.To understand the situation of democracy in the EuroMed area.To learn about the historical roots of democracy.To reflect on the best...