This third module of SeasonREADY training material (6 modules) is dedicated to the personal and professional development in the hospitality and tourism industry. The need for constant improvement of employees working in SMHEs seems to be “one-way road” in order for them to be more competitive, to upgrade their skills and knowledge and eventually provide high quality services. This module covers the following key elements necessary to ensure an adequate professional e personal development: Role awareness, Role quality, Teamwork and Work ethics.
After the end of this module readers will:
- be aware of the personal and professional skills that are required in hospitality services
- be acquainted with the work ethics in hospitality
- have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of the provision of quality services
- be aware of the basic principles of collaboration and teamwork and the advantages and disadvantages that may bring in a SMHE.
The material includes theory, methods, approaches, reflection and practical application exercises, self-assessment exercises and external resources.
- vocational training;
- non-formal education;
- disadvantaged targets & areas;
- skills & competencies.
Employers, in-house trainers, VET trainers, managers
Info & contacts
DG of reference
Erasmus+ Key Action 2 Strategic Partnership in the field of VET