- To support intercultural education at school and in non-formal youth environments;
- To enhance the acquisition of social and civic competences;
- To promote the ownership of shared values;
- To promote critical reflection and innovative approaches to discuss about citizenship education under an intercultural perspective.
- Scaling up GEM good practice, adapting the learning practice and setting up the strategic framework for its implementation;
- Piloting of the GEM IN pedagogical kit and the educational approach to foster critical reflections on the cultural identity, common values e social inclusion;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- GEM IN pedagogical kit;
- GEM IN Common value archive;
- Road Map on inclusion of intercultural education and promotion of active citizenship;
- GEM IN Label.
- 50 teachers/non-formal educators overall + additional 75 through their involvement in peer-to-peer activities,
- 1000 young people aged 14-18
- 3200+ other stakeholders and policy-makers reached.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- Regional Directorate of Education of Western Greece (Greece)
- INOVA+ (Portugal)
- CASA DO PROFESSOR (Portugal)
- CARDET (Cyprus)
- THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL (Cyprus)
- Compass – Beratung, Begleitung und Training Gemeinnützige GmbH (Austria)
- ALDA (France)