GEM IN – Game to EMbrace INtercultural education
- To support intercultural education at school and in non-formal youth environments;
- To enhance the acquisition of social and civic competences;
- To promote the ownership of shared values;
- To promote critical reflection and innovative approaches to discuss about citizenship education under an intercultural perspective.
- Scaling up GEM good practice, adapting the learning practice and setting up the strategic framework for its implementation;
- Piloting of the GEM IN pedagogical kit and the educational approach to foster critical reflections on the cultural identity, common values e social inclusion;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the project
- GEM IN pedagogical kit;
- GEM IN Common value archive;
- Road Map on inclusion of intercultural education and promotion of active citizenship;
- GEM IN Label
- 50 teachers/non-formal educators overall + additional 75 through their involvement in peer-to-peer activities,
- 1000 young people aged 14-18
- 3200+ other stakeholders and policy-makers reached.