- To improve the awareness of cultural differences and its values.
- To contribute to the development of the youth of personal and professional skills.
- To promote in all actors – host and sending communities and volunteers – the values of respect for difference and solidarity.
- To facilitate capacity building in organisations and NGOs working in the field of sustainable community development in other partner countries in the world.
- Activities include collaborating with the local communities and local volunteers in non-formal education projects in local schools, developing awareness campaigns connected to nutrition and welfare, developing local, regional and international networking opportunities, facilitating micro-credit initiatives and intercultural dialogue.
- Sending two groups of five volunteers from France, Italy, Spain and Hungary will participate in community development projects in Cameroon, Nepal and Senegal for 6 months at a time.
- Concurrently, a volunteer from Senegal, Nepal and Cameroon will be hosted by CESIE in Italy for 10 months.
- Volunteers’ testimonies (Cameroon): Red feet, a mobility story
- Volunteers’ testimonies (Nepal): EVS: from our volunteers in Kathmandu
- Pangea Handbook – The guide aims to provide suggestions and tips for all young people interested to live an international volunteering experience out of Europe.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Pistes Solidarires (France)
- Fekete Sereg (Hungary)
- Pandora (Spain)
- CCN – Campaign for Change Nepal (Nepal)
- GNO FAR Jeunesse en action (Senegal)
- CAPEC Cameroon Association for the Protection and Education of the Child (Cameroon)