- To adapt and promote at European level good practices to support young mothers to go back to education or back to work.
- To develop new supporting tools for young mothers, including counselling, training and working groups.
- To support the work of social workers and trainers by offering new tools, knowledge and skills for their work with young mothers.
- To increase professional and social integration opportunities for young mothers.
- To raise awareness about the problem of early school leaving of young mothers and how to address it.
- Development of support tools to help young mothers in difficulty complete their education.
- Training for social workers, teachers, youth workers and trainers.
- Training activities with young mothers to facilitate their return to education.
- Offering vocational guidance and counselling services to young mothers.
- Awareness campaign on the educational needs of young mothers.
- Report on National Education and Support Services for young mothers
- Report on National Education and Support Services for young mothers in Italy
- Handbook for Outreach Awareness and Motivation Strategies
- Set of Intervention Methods to involve Young NEET Mothers
- BYMBE Orientation Pack
- BYMBE Empowerment Pack
- BYMBE Support Pack