- To achieve relevant and high-quality skills and competences for youth workers through innovative approaches with ETS model of competences, intercultural – virtual – community of 4 non-formal networks of learning and innovative inter – connection between world of youth work and employment.
- To develop online training courses for different targets: project managers in E+ projects, EVS mentors, EVS facilitators, youth exchange’s leaders.
- Development of online tools for the projects managers in E+, the mentors and facilitators in EVS and for the leaders in youth exchanges including online pages, e-book, e-games, movie, exercises, mind-map, peer evaluations and webinars.
- Research on the youth workers profiles in terms of selection for development and the recognition/validation of their professional skills and competences.
- Pilot sessions of the online training courses with youth workers from 4 different countries.
- Online course for project managers in Erasmus + projects;
- Online course for mentors in EVS;
- Online course for facilitators in EVS;
- Online course for leaders in youth exchanges;
- 4 non-formal networks – communities of practices for youth workers.