- To create a support system to ensure that newly-arrived children of third-country national background get a smooth transition to quality education;
- To provide teachers in EU countries’ education systems with tools and resources to enable and empower them to deal with systemic pedagogical challenges;
- To design, develop and encourage a “role-model” programme, whereby students of local schools can contribute to the successful integration of newly-arrived students;
- To raise awareness of public opinion and European policy makers on the issue of social inclusion of students with migrant background.
- Analysis-study of school environments regarding practices and trends of social inclusion of migrants in schools;
- Training courses for teachers, students and stakeholders;
- Creation and piloting of educational resources;
- Awareness raising and dissemination of the practices proposed by PASSAGE among public opinion and European authorities, in order to guarantee its future sustainability and replicability.
- National and EU level PASSAGE Reports – “Ecosystem of Needs, Practices Target Groups, Stakeholders and Mode of Work”
- Training materials for teachers, educators and role models
- Online platform for teachers, educators and role models’ trainings
- Policy recommendations for decision makers
- Newly-arrived children of third-country national background receive quality education;
- Teachers and educators are trained to address systemic pedagogical challenges in the education systems of EU countries;
- Students from local schools support and contribute to the successful integration of newly arrived students with migrant background;
- Public opinion is informed and aware, and European policy makers are influenced by the PASSAGE experience on the issue of social inclusion of students with migrant background.