IDEA – Interactive toolset supporting Development of Educators of Adults’ skills in Boosting Entrepreneurship among NEETs
- To extend and develop competencies of educators of adults in the area of entrepreneurial skills;
- To provide adult educators with guidance and motivation strategies and equipping them with innovative solutions;
- To allow adult educators to assess the skills of NEETs, propose them customised learning path and provide adapted training material and activities;
- To connect young adults and real life entrepreneurs of small and micro businesses in order to increase skills and motivation.
- The Mobile report about entrepreneurship teaching and entrepreneurial skills demand according to businesses;
- The Interactive toolset supporting Development of Educators of Adults’ skills in Boosting Entrepreneurship among NEETs.
- Conducting research about entrepreneurship teaching and entrepreneurial skills demand according to businesses;
- Preparing online and mobile version of the research reports including methodologies and framework;
- Developing an interactive toolset supporting the Development of Educators of Adults’ skills in Boosting Entrepreneurship among NEETs which will include an assessment tool and training materials;
- Testing the materials and products during two separate phases and with two different target groups: firstly with adult educators and secondly with NEETs or young adults.
- Increased capacities and skills of adult educators in the area of entrepreneurial skills thanks to motivation strategies and innovative materials and solutions;
- Enhanced level of assessment capacity of adult educators when dealing with NEETs and increased number of resources at their disposal such as adapted training materials;
- Wider and deeper knowledge among NEETs and young adults trained with the project materials as well increased employability for them.
- KEA – Centre of research and development of Syros (Greece, Coordinator);
- Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada (Spain);
- CWEP – Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiebiorczosci (Poland);
- Center for Lifelong Learning Kainotomia (Greece);
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Edukator Sp. z o.o. (Poland);
- Centre for Education (Spain);
- Diciannove Società Cooperativa (Italy).