- To pay a way for a better integration of groups of unemployed people (aged between 23 and 30) in the today job market, by working together on a definition and validation of a CV addressing skills gap in digital communication and marketing strategies for health prevention.
- To increase and update knowledge of groups of unemployed people by providing them with a new set of skills very useful for the today job market, especially in their cities and countries.
- To increase the interaction between VET providers, groups of unemployed people and SMEs and public agencies/companies working in the field of health prevention, by creating interaction occasions for them aimed to improve their practices and to communicate more and better with the wider public (i.e. citizens)
- Analyse of the health prevention context describing also features of the market and promotion initiatives/measures in Austria, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Greece.
- Design of the training programme on digital communication and promotion strategies to be delivered at national level aimed to create a model for a successful knowledge transfer from trainers to trainees as a way to enhance their skills and increase their chances to find a job.
- Delivery of the training programme through face-to-face weekly lessons of a total duration of 60 hours.
- Evaluation of the project results through the production of a Smart Guide containing the project’s best practices, sustainability and exploitation measures and practical recommendations.
- Promotion of the project results to reach as many people and stakeholders as possible.
- Market analysis report for the five project countries including information on health prevention sector, a stakeholder mapping, a list of twenty companies working in the field of health prevention and of worst and best practices regarding digital communication and promotion strategies and measures.
- Developed training programme for educators in the partners countries about digital communication and promotion strategies for companies working in the health prevention sector.
- Release of a Smart Guide, including a sustainability and replication plan, 15 best practices originated from the project activities, and a series of recommendations for companies, educators and job recruitment agencies.
- Developed 5 info-graphics, 5 short videos and 1 movie to promote the project’s activities and results.