- Raise awareness among young people and citizens on the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and its values;
- Reconnect the urban population with its parks, peri-urban areas, urban gardens and rural areas;
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the role of agriculture in society and promote generational turnover in the sector;
- Highlight the role of the CAP in supporting the European Green Deal.
- Educational pathways in schools based on social research and theatrical techniques to develop a creative output that helps raise awareness of the CAP;
- Workshops and conferences aimed at citizens on a range of topics including: CAP, climate change, generational change in agriculture, local and organic products, food education, sustainable lifestyles;
- Augmented Reality workshops aimed at boys and girls on the seasonality of products;
- International webinars with experts from the world of agriculture and students for the dissemination of the project results at European level;
- Call for young illustrators and exhibition of original illustrations for children inspired by the themes of the environment and agriculture.
- Artistic output co-created by students;
- Augmented Reality animations;
- “Emoticon” exhibition of illustrations.
- 100 students aged between 14 and 18 have improved their awareness of the CAP and its values;
- 200 citizens have increased their understanding of the role of agriculture in society;
- 150 representatives of local associations, youth and CSOs are part of the CAPPERI community of interest;
- 200 children approached agriculture through Augmented Reality tools.
- ALDA – Associazione Europea per la Democrazia Locale (Italy, coordinator)
- La Piccionaia – Centro di Produzione Teatrale (Italy)
- ISBEM – Istituto Scientifico Biomedico Euro Mediterraneo (Italy)
- Replay Network (Italy)
- IRS – Istituto per la Ricerca Sociale (Italy)
- CESIE (Italy)