- To develop an intercultural approach in public and private life that can help to fight against discrimination, racism and extremism in schools, social services, public spaces and so on;
- To foster intercultural competences in different targets groups by disseminating the Margalit Cohen-Emerique (MCE) innovative approach, equipping them with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to work effectively with people of different cultural backgrounds;
- To address the topic of diversity and promote ownership of shared values, equality, non-discrimination and social inclusion through education and training, tackling social problems that affect marginalised groups of people;
- To reinforce the development of social, civic and intercultural competences of professionals working with people with migrant background or ethnic, cultural and other minorities while deconstructing barriers to education and social participation.
- Creation of minimum criteria for trainers, necessary to carry out intercultural trainings successfully, as well as a competence framework helping trainers to identify their own development needs;
- Preparation, design and development of a unified and accredited curriculum for trainers using the MCE method accompanied by a theoretical manual of the most common “sensitive zones” (i.e. cultural domains where conflicts and misunderstanding are more likely to happen);
- Production of a multimedia resource bank assisting trainings on interculturality using the MCE method;
- Joint staff training to share the various working experiences that have been developed according to the MCE intercultural approach in specific domains and with different targets of adult learners, while experiencing the new methodologies and training tools the other partners have been develop, exchanging also good practices on a European perspective.
- Framework of competences for trainers of the intercultural approach of MCE;
- Course Curriculum for delivering trainings with the MCE method;
- Handbook: Collection of Sensitive Zones;
- Toolkit of methodological innovations connected to the three steps of the MCE methodology;
- Multimedia materials such as videos, that will complement the training package created in the project;
- Online training hub for trainers and other professionals interested to learn the method and create a network between them.