- To contribute to the development of local community.
- To develop specific activities connected with the intercultural dialogue.
- To develop specific activities connected with creativity.
- To promote the intercultural exchange between the volunteers and the local community.
- To promote the contact between EVS volunteers and local youth.
- To develop non-formal education activities involving local youth.
- Hosting in CESIE, Palermo 4 volunteers for each phase for 9 months each: total 8 volunteers come from France, Moldova, Portugal and UK.
- The volunteers have been involved in different working areas of CESIE: international dimension (writing proposals, implementing trainings etc) and local dimension (taking part to local community project in Palermo).
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Centre STABILITY (Moldova)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Vertigem (Portugal)