- To facilitate the work integration of young NEETs (Not engaged in Education, Employment or Training) with mental health issues;
- To develop the skills of mental health professionals, career counsellors and informal carers;
- To develop a specialised methodology and tools for career counselling that will answer to the specific needs of mental health (MH) NEETs.
- National and International Literature Review on work and education integration of NEETs, people with mental health issues and MH NEETs;
- Focus Group with MH NEETs, MH professionals, career counsellors, informal carers to investigate the existing situation and needs of MH NEETs;
- Developing of a Career Counselling Toolkit and a Work and Education Integration Curriculum for MH NEETs addressed to MH professionals, career counsellors, MH NEETs and their informal carers;
- Testing/Piloting of the Curriculum with the project’s main target groups.
- Literature Review Report on work and education integration of NEETs, people with mental health issues and MH NEETs;
- Educational Needs Mapping Report on the educational needs and requirements of the project’s main target groups;
- European Career Counselling Mental Health NEETs Toolkit;
- European Work and Education Integration Curriculum for MH NEETs;
- Open Learning Platform where MH NEETs, MH professionals, career counsellors, informal carers and everyone interested can find information, material and resources needed regarding work and education integration of MH NEETs.
- University of Applied Labour Studies of the Federal Employment Agency (HdBA) (Germany, coordinator)
- PEPSAEE PANHELLENIC UNION FOR THE PSYCHOSOCIAL REHAB (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)
- POMOST (Poland)
- VsI “eMundus” (Lithuania)