- To provide youth workers with new knowledge on workability and flexicurity that will serve the young people they work with to be more equipped for current labour market needs and challenges.
- To promote and encourage flexibility and workability in their work as a response to youth unemployment and for young people’s empowerment.
- To introduce new creative ways of reaching out to target groups of young unemployed people by familiarizing them with new cultural, artistic and musical tools and dynamics.
- To increase awareness of the youth workers on the importance of culture, art and music, as non-formal tools for their work with youth and how it can have effects in every day routine, as well as the perspectives in the labour field.
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences, traditions, best practices, habits and promote cooperation in the field of creative work with youth through culture, art and music in the EU countries.
From 7th to 15th of November 2015, 39 participants such as youth workers, project leaders, youth advisers and other professionals working with youth in a modular pathway, are involved into activities which will inspire and provide them with tools and methodologies in order to help young unemployed people to face current employment challenges through a new and innovative pattern that uses music, theatre and art as means of promoting new skills and employment in particular, stimulating creative partnerships between culture and labour market.
- WELFARE Public Report
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Bulgarian Network for Human Rights Education (Bulgaria)
- Udruga Veliki Mali Čovjek (Croatia)
- mhtconsult ApS (Denmark)
- Kinonikes Sineteristikes Drastiriotites Efpathon Omadon EDRA (Greece)
- Biedriba “Pozitiva Doma” (Latvia)
- Association Out of standart (Lithuania)
- Rokiskio jaunimo organizaciju sajunga “Apvalus stalas” (Lithuania)
- Youth Forum Bitola (Macedonia)
- Overhalla Commune (Norway)
- Associação para a Formação Profissional e Desenvolvimento do Montijo (Portugal)
- Fundatia ACTIVITY pentru resurse umane si dezvoltare durabila (Romania)
- PiNA – Kulturno izobrazevalno drustvo (Slovenia)
- Asociación Intercultural Europea – Go Europe (Spain)
- Ayuntamiento de Murcia (Spain)
- Kasif Genclik ve Spor Kulubu Dernegi (Turkey)
- Dacorum Council for Voluntary Service (United Kingdom)