WELFARE – Workability and Flexicurity for Employment
- To provide youth workers with new knowledge on workability and flexicurity that will serve the young people they work with to be more equipped for current labour market needs and challenges.
- To promote and encourage flexibility and workability in their work as a response to youth unemployment and for young people’s empowerment.
- To introduce new creative ways of reaching out to target groups of young unemployed people by familiarizing them with new cultural, artistic and musical tools and dynamics.
- To increase awareness of the youth workers on the importance of culture, art and music, as non-formal tools for their work with youth and how it can have effects in every day routine, as well as the perspectives in the labour field.
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences, traditions, best practices, habits and promote cooperation in the field of creative work with youth through culture, art and music in the EU countries.
- WELFARE Public Report
From 7th to 15th of November 2015, 39 participants such as youth workers, project leaders, youth advisers and other professionals working with youth in a modular pathway, are involved into activities which will inspire and provide them with tools and methodologies in order to help young unemployed people to face current employment challenges through a new and innovative pattern that uses music, theatre and art as means of promoting new skills and employment in particular, stimulating creative partnerships between culture and labour market.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Bulgarian Network for Human Rights Education (Bulgaria)
- Udruga Veliki Mali Čovjek (Croatia)
- mhtconsult ApS (Denmark)
- Kinonikes Sineteristikes Drastiriotites Efpathon Omadon EDRA (Greece)
- Biedriba “Pozitiva Doma” (Latvia)
- Association Out of standart (Lithuania)
- Rokiskio jaunimo organizaciju sajunga “Apvalus stalas” (Lithuania)
- Youth Forum Bitola (Macedonia)
- Overhalla Commune (Norway)
- Associação para a Formação Profissional e Desenvolvimento do Montijo (Portugal)
- Fundatia ACTIVITY pentru resurse umane si dezvoltare durabila (Romania)
- PiNA – Kulturno izobrazevalno drustvo (Slovenia)
- Asociación Intercultural Europea – Go Europe (Spain)
- Ayuntamiento de Murcia (Spain)
- Kasif Genclik ve Spor Kulubu Dernegi (Turkey)
- Dacorum Council for Voluntary Service (United Kingdom)