WAPPY – What’s APP Youth!
- To develop the capacity of youth workers in creating programmes for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) platforms through mobile applications.
- To increase knowledge of youth workers on new ICT realities.
- To identify support needed by new youth work approaches.
- To establish multi-stakeholder cooperation among education, employment and technology sectors.
- Best practices on entrepreneurship and businesses trainings based on Information and Communications Technology
- Conceptual framework of the ICT-mobile application based on the developed entrepreneurship training programme.
- Tool Kit for Youth Workers on ICT-Mobile Application
- What’s APP Youth Workers Training on ICT- Mobile Applications.
- Local activities for youth workers and young people on Mobile Application and Entrepreneurship.
- Conference about results of local activities implementation.
- Final Evaluation Meeting.
- Coordinator: Pistes-Solidaires (France)
- Semper Avanti Stowarzyszenie (Poland)
- YSDA Inc. – Youth for Sustainable Development Assembly Inc. (Philippines)
- FSL India – Field Services and intercultural Learning India (India)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/10/2015 – 31/08/2017