- To enable artists from different European countries to work together to coordinate cohesive joined-up performance making visible the voices of refugees and asylum seekers and encourage integration through the collaborative parade/celebration event
- To involve refugees, migrants and other disadvantaged communities in each partner location in the creation and delivery of a celebratory cultural event/parade highlighting themes of arrival and welcome.
- Use digital technologies to enhance and widen engagement with arts and culture and to facilitate new and rich ways of enabling audience participation and involvement.
- Build new pan-European partnership between cultural and community organisations and new professional development for participating artists.
- Creation of four new 20-30 minute performance developed by artists from four countries.
- Delivery of site-specific joined-up presentations in six locations using a combination of the new performance pieces.
- Making of four parade events that each involve a minimum of 100 target community participants – at least 50% refugees.
- Achieved live audiences averaging at least 10.000 for each of the parades and 5.000 for performance presentations in each location.
- Achieved substantial additional audiences (+ 500.000) through online engagement and broadcast media.
- Professional development for European artists, practitioners and cultural leaders involved in the project.
- Coordinator: ArtReach [UK]
- Altonale [Germany]
- Museo dei bambini [Italy]
- Teatrul National Radu Stance Sibiu [Romania]
- CESIE [Italy]