- To help educators assess their vocal performance and non-verbal behaviour during their interventions;
- To give educators the background knowledge to be able to understand and systematise their vocal profile and performance in order to connect them to underlying factors and identify possible domains of development;
- To develop educators’ vocal/Non verbal behaviour in class, on line and on video;
- To offer educators online training materials as an alternative or as support for face-to-face trainings to develop vocal and non-verbal behaviour in pedagogical interventions.
- Movement analysis and the analysis of vocal profile and performance to create observation grids for video recordings of training sessions;
- 7 art-based methods (focusing on dance, theatre, singing) developed to assess vocal and performance analysis’ s impact on multimodal performance;
- Select and integrate the most relevant methods and approaches to create an integral training that will be tested in a joint staff training and local co-construction sessions;
- Develop an online tool based on video lessons to make learning possible even when face-to-face trainings are not possible;
- Develop specific video lessons for to help educators adapt their presence for digital interface (online trainings, videos, podcasts etc.);
- Create a short 12 hours version of the training combining elements for physical and online presence that is easier to integrate into existing trainings or to reach a wider circle of educators.
- Toolkit of voice and movement analysis
- Developing voice and movement through dance, theatre and singing
- Trainers’ online playbook for voice and body
- Voice and body training live, in video and online
- For educators, a better awareness of the impact of multimodal communication (the use of voice and body) in the training dynamics. They will acquire new information about the connection of visible/audible communication to underlying factors of emotion management, self-presentation, self-efficacy, relational skills, pedagogical principles. They will improve their awareness of their own vocal profile and co-verbal / non-verbal style. The will acquire a measurable improvement in the use of voice and body in trainings and noticeable changes in their behaviour, will get a higher satisfaction with the use of their voice and body and improvement in perceived clarity in their multimodal (vocal and bodily) expression.
- Expected number of educators involved: 8-12 educators per country participate in the test in co-construction sessions of 12 hours; 100 adult educators involved in the local pilot sessions.
- For the users of an on line playbook platform, gaining an intuitive and accessible interface and smooth technical functioning of the platform.
- For the adults taking part in the multiplier events, participants will acquire a better interest in voice and body expression development. For trainers taking part in an International Training event, will gain a wider awareness about how to improve they voice and body skills approaching the target groups.
- ELAN INTERCULTURELL (France, coordinator)
- LA XIXA (Spain)
- IN TOUCH (Netherlands)
- Instytut im. Jerzego Grotowskiego (Poland)
- CESIE (Italy)