- Promoting intercultural dialogue between youth from different cultures and people from the local community, in order to open the way towards social cohesion and solidarity.
- Discovering innovative and creative ways of facilitating community development & integration.
- Facilitating their personal &professional development through the acquisition of new skills and experiences.
- Promoting community development, active participation and the concept of citizenship through the presence of EVS volunteers at both EU & local level.
- The volunteers will be integrated into activities in three different local projects of CESIE Ubuntu (an intercultural playgroup), Fondazione con il Sud and S. Chiara (working with migrants’ integration, education and childcare facilities).
- Participation in the daily life of the projects, development of and participation in plays, music, film festivals and intercultural events.
- Workshops involving members of the community from different generations.
- Development of quarterly newsletters which collect information and stories from all the project activities.
- Project Intro video
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- Pistes-Solidaires (France)
- Regional Association for Rural Development (Romania)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- InfoEck Youth Information Centre Tirol (Austria)