- Promote social inclusion and global citizenship by ensuring equality and intercultural dialogue at school.
- Promote innovative educational methods and practices to foster social inclusion and global citizenship education.
- Experiment new educational methodologies through play and games. Board games will be created to support teachers in their classrooms, in order to improve the knowledge, skills and social and “prosocial” behaviour of pupils, both individually and collectively.
- Dealing with the following themes at school: diversity and inclusive dialogue, global competences and socio-emotional skills, critical thinking, creative thinking and collaborative thinking, play-based learning and cooperation games.
- Production of educational resources for citizenship education, to be addressed to teachers and pupils.
- Creation of board games to promote cohesion among pupils, in order to encourage their motivation and school inclusion thus fighting early school leaving.
- Development of guidelines and practical instructions for teachers to address diversity, improve socio-emotional skills, critical thinking and global citizenship within their classroom.
- 4 methodological guides to support teachers and respond to their need to address social inclusion and the construction of global citizenship at school
- 4 educational resources, in particular 2 board games for kindergarten and primary school students and 2 board games for secondary school students. These games will promote the learning of new skills for social inclusion and the construction of global citizenship among all students.
- 100 teachers will participate in a series of online seminars and events, carried out by the partners in the three countries: Italy, Spain and Austria.
- FUNDACIÓN INTERED – InteRed (Spain, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Südwind (Austria)