- To facilitate and pave social integration between local young people and young people with a migrant background in a sustainable way based on a new concept of intercultural peer integration;
- To promote and enhance a sustainable process of transition and integration through a peer-to-peer methodology, in which local young people and young people with a migrant background establish positive, appreciative, stable and sustainable relationships through a package of learning and mutual exchange programmes.
- Research on peer learning, empowerment, co-creation, social capital, active citizenship and integration;
- Implementation of a mentoring programme;
- Creation of a peer-to-peer networking programme between local young people and young people with a migrant background;
- Development and implementation of a 3-day transnational course for young people;
- Development of a learning APP.
- Development of informative booklets on the link between peer learning, empowerment, social capital, active citizenship and integration;
- Development and implementation of an intercultural mentoring programme for local young people;
- Development and implementation of an intercultural exchange, co-creation and training programme between local young people and young people with migrant background;
- Development of the SUPEER LAPP, a learning App for the implementation of intercultural peer-to-peer exchange programmes.
- Development of a conceptual and practical framework for intercultural learning, exchange and training programmes;
- Strengthening of practical integration and inclusion efforts through an innovative peer-to-peer approach;
- Increased awareness of the importance of the link between active citizenship, social capital, youth empowerment and intercultural integration.