SUPEER – Sustainable integration though Peer-to-Peer support
To facilitate and pave the way for a sustainable social integration among young refugees and ethnic minorities based on a new peer-to-peer integration and intercultural concept.
To promote and improve a sustainable transition and integration process through a peer-to-peer methodology, where young people from respectively minority and majority communities establish positive, appreciative, stable and sustainable relations through a package of coherent learning programmes.
- Overview research and analysis of core concepts
- Intercultural Mentor Programme for majority youth
- The Network programme
- SUPEER Learning Application
- Conducting a review on recent research of good practices in terms of peer-to-peer learning, empowerment, co-creation, social capital, active citizenship.
- Implementing an intercultural mentor programme for 25 young citizens from majority society in each partner’s country.
- Creating a network peer-to-peer programme, including mentor/mentee matching and common network activity programme to intercultural exchange of experience, cultural events, learning workshops, etc.
- 3-days transnational course, involving 6 participants from each local SUPEER network.
- Coordinator: CLAVIS sprog & competence (Denmark)
- uniT- Verein für Kultur an der Karl-Franzens- Universität Graz (Austria)
- IBERIKA EDUCATION GROUP GGMBH (Germany)
- MAD for Europe (Spain)
- Equality and Inclusion Partnership (United Kingdom)
- CESIE (Italy)