- Overcoming the gap between educational offers and the increasing European need of rehabilitation specialists by defining the new professional profile of “Expert in rehabilitation”.
- Creating homogeneous curricula for the new profession in the sector of existing building stock on European level.
- Improving specialized training and making the construction sector more attractive to young university students.
- Anticipating the needs of professional qualification allowing greater transnational mobility using innovative digital tools.
- Definition of the professional profile “Expert in rehabilitation”.
- Development of 4 online courses on innovative interventions and on technological innovation in rehabilitation.
- Implementation of 4 short-term joint staff training events
- Collection of best practices, materials and information in a specialized online library as a tool for teachers, students and professionals to access technological innovation and innovative interventions.
- Multiplier events and final conference.
- Profession “Expert in rehabilitation”.
- 4 MOOCs enabling students with basic knowledge of innovative interventions and technological innovation in rehabilitation
- Specialized online library for accessing technological innovation and innovative interventions
- Professional profile “Expert in Building Rehabilitation” and the respective training program
- Innovative pedagogical online tools (MOOC) in the rehabilitation and restoration field
- Collaboration agreements between universities and the rehabilitation sector regarding the use of the created training courses and online platform
- Improved correspondence between the demand and requirements of the construction sector and Universities’ educational offers
- Consolidate innovation in the use of digital technologies in educational institutions;
- Sensitising of public authorities, professional associations, experts in the field and private companies etc. to the European cultural and architectural heritage through local and international dissemination events