- To support recovery of young people from difficulties that have arisen from measures against Covid-19 pandemic, in particular through positive actions that support their well-being and mental health.
- To prevent and combat gender-based violence among young people by supporting their psychological well-being through an evidence-based replicable service, with their active engagement.
- To create an itinerant counselling desk for the psychological recovery of students, school staff and families.
- To build capacity of school staff and families in the prevention and identification of cases of teen dating violence and gender-based violence among young people.
- Launch and run of an itinerant school counselling desk for students, school staff and families to support the well-being and healthy relationships of children.
- Launch of an online platform with information and training materials for adults and young people, and serving as online access point to the counselling desk in schools.
- 3 European Experience Exchange Workshops where professionals from the desk will exchange their experiences, lessons learned and good practices.
- Awareness-raising campaign through peer-supported workshops led by students (aged 10-14) and supported by older peers (Youth Advisory Board).
- Wellbeing Festivals in schools to raise-awareness on gender equality, online and offline healthy relationships, emotional wellbeing and active bystandership..
- National online webinars for the capacity building school staff, professionals and families.
- National online webinars for decision-makers from local public authorities and schools.
- Report on baseline data collected in schools engaged in the itinerant counselling desk.
- Lessons Learnt Report for school counselling services and policy recommendations (national and comparative).
- Lessons Learnt Report on the experience of the Youth Advisory Board.
- Online platform with information and training materials for adults and children, and serving as online access point to the counselling desk.
- Training pack and guidelines to organize Wellbeing Festivals.
- Increased access to concrete psychological support services for young people, school staff and families.
- Improved well-being, mental health and capacity to construct healthy relationships in young people aged 10-14.
- Increased capacity of professionals (teachers/psychologists), school staff and families in prevention and identification of gender-based violence cases or vulnerabilities.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinatore)
- KMOP (Greece)
- Hope for Children CRC Policy Center (Cyprus)
- ZRS KOPER (Slovenia)
- Animus Association Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Fondazione Hallfarten-Franchetti – Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Italy)