- To equip educators of primary/secondary education (teachers of N&S subjects – Math, Physic, Chemistry-) in formal settings with skills and knowledge to work in an online setting.
- To facilitate N&S learning in an engaging context and creating positive learning experiences by promoting the value of science and the value of Art.
- To stimulate a change in learning setting, ease the process of building confidence and personal growth also in distance learning; and prevent the isolation and social exclusion of pupils staying at home away from peers and friends.
- To influence policy makers in each partnership country to provide guidance and educational support for the effective online learning of N&S subjects.
- Definition of common topics on S&N subjects across countries partners.
- Analysis of teacher and pupils’ learning needs through focus groups and surveys.
- Development of OTA learning methodology through different art expressions and interactive learning techniques.
- Creations of online learning material to support teachers in delivering online classes and implementing new approaches to teaching and learning.
- Development of online learning OTA platform related to N&S curriculums.
- Report on Learning needs of Target Group
- OTA Learning Methodology
- OTA Learning Toolkit
- OTA MOOC Platform
- Raised awareness and a greater understanding of Online Learning of N&S subjects and soft skills in order to facilitate the achievement of learning outcomes for students in N&S subjects.
- Enhanced teachers’ digital pedagogical competences.
- Overcome/minimised barriers to online learning of natural and science subjects to aid integration into school and to reach better learning results.
- Increased stakeholder involvement with special regards to the teaching of N&S subjects in primary/secondary education context.