- To improve understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) among employers, managers and recruiters;
- To raise awareness of the benefits of a neuro-diverse workforce;
- To increase awareness of the difficulties that workers with ASD face in the workplace;
- To create an autism-friendly recruitment process and workplaces.
- Analysis and assessment of training needs of employers, managers and recruiters in the field of employment of people with Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- Development of an Training Package on how to support employers and managers (including diversity and inclusion professionals, HR managers, recruiters, line managers, business and industry leaders from SMEs as well as larger corporates) in recruitment and support of individuals with autism in the workplace composed of a Curriculum (IO1), a VET trainer Manual (IO2), and a Practical Guide for employers and managers (IO3);
- Pilot the Training Package with employers and HR managers in all partner countries;
- Development of the e-learning platform (IO4) that will serve as an online source of information and a virtual learning environment for professionals;
- Setting up 2 e-Learning courses combining e-learning sessions and offline activities for VET trainers to gain knowledge and skills needed to train employers and managers on how to recruit and support individuals with ASD in the workplace;
- Training 23 VET trainers at a 5-day short-term training event (C1) on how to utilise the Educational Package to train employers and managers in providing support to individuals with ASD in the workplace;
- Organisation of 5 multiplier events and 1 final multiplier event.
- IO1: “Opportunities4autism” VET trainer Curriculum;
- IO2: “Opportunities4autism” VET trainer Handbook;
- IO3: “Opportunities4autism” Practical Guide for employers;
- IO4: “Opportunities4autism” E-learning platform.
- Raised awareness of the Autistic Spectrum Disorder in the workplace.
- Formation of relations between professionals from different countries, exchange of experiences and facilitated collaboration between key professionals and stakeholders (trainers, specialists, experts, representatives of companies) and VET trainers.
- VET trainers provided with a comprehensive Educational Package to be used in training of employers and managers on how to support job candidates and employees with ASD.
- European employers and managers provided with an innovative learning opportunity raising their awareness of benefits of employing people with ASD, helping them to support the recruitment of candidates with ASD and creating autism-friendly workplace.
- 23 VET trainers trained at the international short-term training event in Italy.
- 35 trainees representing employers (including diversity and inclusion professionals, HR managers, recruiters, line managers, business and industry leaders from SMEs as well as larger corporates) trained at the international short-term training event in Spain.
- 200 representatives of employers, business and industry leaders, SMEs, Ministries of labour and related departments, trade unions, policymakers and reformers involved in Multiplier events and the Final Conference (E1-E6).
- Szczecinska Szkola Wyzsza Collegium Balticum (Poland, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- FUNDACION INTRAS (Spain)
- Fondacija hiljadu zelja (Serbia)
- STANDO LTD (Cyprus)
- ASOCIACION MI HIJO Y YO, PSICOLOGASEN EL HOGAR PARA LAS FAMILIAS CONTGD (Spain)