- To set up and provide access for upskilling pathways in the format of flipped studio “Successful Innovator” which sets out to enhance learners skills development and competences that reinforce creativity and innovation in CCS (cultural and creative sectors);
- To equip adult learners with the set of innovative solutions in CCS during COVID-19 to unveil opportunities that can be sought in a critical context and contribute to the resilience of the cultural and creative sectors;
- To develop assessment tool to track the progress of adult learners to become successful innovators in CCS;
- To support adult educators in effectively running the flipped studio “Successful Innovator”
Target groups: Adult learners willing to develop their sense of innovation in order to get employed, become self-employed or volunteers in the CCS. Adult educators who could successfully run the flipped studio “Successful Innovator”.
- Development of a set of innovative solutions in CCS during COVID-19 through the storytelling method and the Internet research of good practices in the countries outside the official partnership.
- Creation of the training in the flipped studio “Successful Innovator” organised in the modern educational environments, adapted to the Pandemic situation, using 4 NOOCs (Nano Open Online Courses) for self-learning to develop the competences.
- Release of the self-assessment test with at least 50 closed questions and visual learner’s presentation “What does innovation in CCS means to me?”.
- Publication of an E- Toolkit for Adult educators “Modern flipped studio ‘Successful Innovator’” to support facilitators to run effectively the flipped studio; in June 2022, instruction for producing the scenarios are prepared, including practical exercises and tests, which could be delivered to adult learners not only in the face-to-face classroom but also through on-line classrooms. The partners will work in the pairs to select the practical exercises and group work for developing creativity and innovation for at least three workshops: Mindmap Your Innovation, Tell Your Innovation Dream, Stop Dreaming Start Innovating!
- Set of innovative solutions in CCS during COVID-19
- The flipped studio “Successful innovator”
- Assessment tool for recognition of innovator’s competences
- e-Toolkit for adult educators “Modern flipped studio”
- At least 85% of learners increase their competences and skills;
- At least 40% of their competences are enhanced after the finalising the flipped studio “Successful Innovator”;
- At least 60% of learners show their capacity to start the innovative actions in CCS;
- Achievement of the EU 2020 benchmark of increasing employment rate by 75%.