- To use the so-called Recruitment, Retention and Progression (Recruitment, Retention and Progression (RRP)) framework to create a comprehensive approach to deliver interventions to address the challenges faced by women during the RRP stages;
- To develop an E-Coaching programme for women in STEM;
- To develop a face-to-face peer coaching programme for women in STEM;
- To increase women’s self-confidence, self-efficacy and develop their soft skills and employability skills.
- An in-depth research on the barriers women face in the labour market (using RRP framework) in all partner countries;
- Development of the E-coaching programme for women in STEM in the RRP framework using Key Coaching Models;
- Development of the Career Launchpad to showcase companies with good practices, and other initiatives useful for women in STEM;
- Testing the E-Coaching programme online across the partnership.
- Recruitment, Retention and Progression (RRP) Framework testing;
- E-Coaching Programme;
- Coaching Circles™
- Higher awareness about women’s underrepresentation in STEM in the partner countries by contacting stakeholders through dissemination
- Improvement of soft skills and increased level of self-efficacy and confidence for women in STEM
- Better awareness of new and innovative teaching methods to help women in STEM or looking at a career in this sector in order to help others in the future
- Improved collaboration and new networks between professionals in the field of STEM and women in STEM