- To create and develop a network of organisations working on volunteering and youth projects at a local and international level.
- To develop practises in bringing youth citizenship, eco-responsibility and art in the economy field.
- To promote volunteering, youth and eco-art activities to a wide audience (Institutions, youth, local and international organisation, enterprises).
- Research on eco responsibility in businesses and good practices.
- Artistic creations at local level based on the theme of the 3R (Reduce, Recycle, Reuse), with the involvement of local partners, social centres, artistic schools and enterprises.
- Local Public Event “3R (Reduce, Recycle, Reuse) art to reunite youth and business”, to present artistic pieces created by local young artists, with the participation of local entrepreneurs.
- Public exposition in Shanghai and artistic workshops of the winners of the event “3R (Reduce, Recycle, Reuse) art to reunite youth and business” that took place in the four partner countries.
- Introduction Video – 3R Art: “Reduce, Recycle, Reuse”.
- Eurasia Wings Councours, involving young people, associations and entrepreneurs.
- Audio-visual Concours productions: Ti Ritroverò | ERAT
- Guide ‘Youth in action to create a bridge between art and enterprises on environmental issues’.
- Coordinator: Pistes Solidaires (France)
- CANGO – China Association for NGO Cooperation (China)
- SJ Vietnam (Vietnam)
- CESIE (Italy)