Develop and disseminate short-term, mid-term and long-term solutions so that VET professionals and VET learners can actively engage in a successful green digital transformation.
Following the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, VET professionals sought to adapt by digitalising their daily practices and developing new online opportunities for VET learners. The eGreen project is an initiative created to address and reduce the environmental impact of the digital transformation of the VET sector Partner organizations from France, Italy Ireland and Estonia, will seek to reinforce the capacities of VET professionals & learners by developing resources to engage them in an inclusive & green digital transformation.
- Valorise the best existing practices for inclusive green digital transformation in the VET sector.
- Creation of a pedagogical tool for VET professionals to implement measures toward green digital transformation.
- Development of a method to inform and engage VET learners in the green digital transformation.
- Enable VET learners to reduce their digital impact on the environment.
- Interviews with VET professionals across partner countries implementing measure to reduce their digital footprint on the environment.
- Fine-tuning and finalisation version of the “Green digital transition in the EU”.
- Development of the kit for VET professionals.
- Development of the training and of the presentation for VET learners.
- Development of the interactive tool for VET learners.
- Development of videos translated into the four partner languages.
- Testing phases with VET professionals and learners across all partner countries.
- Cross-country study on the best practices regarding green digital transformation in Europe
- Kit for VET professionals to reduce their digital footprint on the environment
- Creation of an inclusive training for VET learners on green digital transformation
- Interactive tool to support VET learners to reduce their digital impact
- The dissemination across the EU of the best practices regarding inclusive green digital transformation.
- Engage 100 VET professionals to contribute to an inclusive green digital transformation.
- 50 VET learners are informed and engaged in green digital transformation.
- VET learners reduce their environmental impact throughout the length of their experience in the VET sector.
- ADICE (France, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- MTE JOHANNES MIHKELSONI KESUK (Estonia)
- REDIAL PARTNERSHIP CLG (Ireland)