- To highlight the needs and problems faced by professionals: the “Ambassadors”, and provide appropriate training for all operators in the tourism sector;
- To help professionals in tourism, in order to offer new eco-friendly services to their customers including tourists;
- To limit the ecological impact linked to tourism and share new eco-friendly and energy-saving practices among both providers and customers;
- To foster new partnerships and new forms of cooperation among the main stakeholders, while promoting echo-tourism.
- Analysis of the environmental local needs, in order to address and raise awareness among key stakeholders from local communities around Europe, by monitoring their consumptions through an online platformin which each person will have a personal account;
- Participation in 3 international trainings, in order to promote the exchange of good practices and foster new partnerships among local players in the tourism sector;
- Creation of a consumer awareness guidecontaining best practices in echo-tourism, to be distributed to the participants who will also have the opportunity to join an online course, in a form of MOOC, set-up by the ECHO-Tourism partners
- Online Training Modulesfor professionals in tourism sector, focusing on: responsible tourism, ecotourism and which will be accessible for free;
- Methodological guide, on putting the MOOC into practice through the experimentation of a
- training linked to energy saving practices, which will allow the replication of the ECHO-Tourism methodology across local communities across Europe.
- Creation of a well-integrated network, where providers and customers can meet and satisfy their exigences while respecting the environment and protecting the local environmental goods.
- Les 7 Vents (France, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Mesogeiako Kentro Perivallontos (Greece)
- Udruga za otocni razvoj Brac (Croatia)
- laurent gounel (France)