- Empowering and upskilling refugees and migrants in order to create more opportunities for them in their new countries
- Providing them with innovative, specifically designed for them tools and materials that are friendly, easy to absorb, easily accessible, and will enhance their social entrepreneurship skills in the creative industry
- An in-depth face-to-face research in the form of a life-story interview that will provide a wide range of recommendations, examples and good practices, based on the experience of migrant/refugee entrepreneurs and creative industry actors in Greece, Spain, Italy and France.
- Preparation, design, development and validation of a training curriculum on the topics of fashion and entrepreneurship, aimed at the development of necessary skills, providing country-specific information on legislation, as well as improvement of the migrants/refugees language skills through CLIL methodology
- Development and piloting of the learning application that will host the training course/learning material and allow its users the access to the course units that are the most necessary and current for them
- A “Good practices study” in a form of a collection of real-life success stories of people with migrant background who built a career and/or a social enterprise in fashion/creative industry in a country different than their own
- A training course-learning material in 6 languages on the subjects of social entrepreneurship and fashion/creative business that will not only provide the users with skills, necessary to start their businesses, but will also provide case studies and develop their language competences through the use of the CLIL technology
- A mobile learning application available in 6 languages that will provide useful resources on how to start a fashion or creative business that are specific to 5 different countries