- To empower adult educators and provide them with learning materials on climate change specifically designed for adult learners;
- To raise awareness about climate change and its impact on society and livelihood while promoting sustainable lifestyle choice among adults in particular disadvantaged adults.
- To create a toolbox containing 60+ ready-to-use micro learning units, which adult educators can easily integrate into their courses to increase climate awareness and motivate participants to live a more eco-friendly life style.
- To create outputs tailored to specific needs of the disadvantaged with a particular focus on easy to understand information applicable to everyday life such as energy and food consumption, water usage, waste reduction, clothing and mobility choices.
- Desk research on existing educational good practices on climate, climate change and environmental sustainability.
- Interviews with adult trainers and social workers to identify the learning needs of low-skilled adults with.
- Development of adult tailored educational resources and learning micro-units (60+) on climate change and sustainable lifestyle choices.
- Development of an Open Badge App to assess the skills learned.
- Piloting the material developed by the consortium involving at least 10 trainers who will integrate the content into their training courses for low-skilled adults.
- Report: Climate education for disadvantaged adults
- Climate box: training material
- App: open badge for climate education
- Guidance publication: Climate education for adults
- 10 trainers will test the learning methodologies and tools developed with their students thus strengthening professional competences of adult educators and significantly increase their social and communication skills.
- 200 – 300 adults will learn about climate change and sustainable actions and lifestyles thus strengthening climate awareness among disadvantage groups of people, who are otherwise unlikely to obtain such information on their own.
- 20 adult education stakeholders will participate in the local promotion event, expanding further the outreach of our outputs and materials widening the amount of final beneficiaries as well as raising awareness of the importance of climate change education among adults.
- 50 adult education stakeholders will participate in the final international conference. expanding further the outreach of our outputs and materials as well as creating networking opportunities among professionals of the adult education sector.
- BUPNET BILDUNG UND PROJEKT NETZWERKGMBH (Germany, coordinator),
- OUT OF THE BOX INTERNATIONAL (Belgium),
- ASOCIACION CAMINOS (Spain),
- CATRO BULGARIA (Bulgaria).
- DIE BERATER UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH (Austria)
- CESIE (Italy)