Evaluating and measuring the impact of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ program on youth workers and youth organizations involved in projects within this framework, as well as proposing improvements drawn from the results.
- To improve key competences of youth workers and other professionals in the field of youth in order to develop higher quality projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education;
- To improve the efficiency and quality of the Erasmus+ programme through the exchange of evaluation and impact measurement tools between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To exchange experiences and good practices and methodologies for projects carried out during the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ programme between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To create an international network of organisations that apply for projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education, in order to promote the cooperation and exchange of good practices between Programme Countries.
- Local activities to measure and evaluate the impact of the Erasmus+ projects in the field of youth of each partner organisation/country, to identify and collect good practices, and to analyse of learning needs and preparation for the training event.
- Training event to exchange good practices and experiences to evaluate and propose improvements of the Erasmus+ programme.
- Final Conference event in Kaunas (Lithuania) for exchanging good practices, networking and a visibility activity.
Guidelines (e-Book and video), with the evaluation analysis, good practices and tools to improve the efficiency and quality of the Erasmus+ programme. Available here: https://beyond-erasmusplus.aiij.org/resources
Beyond Erasmus+ reachead at least 100 organisations through dissemination activities, analysis research and final guidelines.