- To reduce youth unemployment in the Mediterranean area through the promotion of mobility and vocational education of young people, building their capacities in the sectors of needs analysis and project management at Mediterranean level.
- To promote collaboration through mobility and professional development of 90 young people.
- To support the co-development of civil society organizations and local authorities.
- To develop an active Mediterranean networking.
- To promote active citizenship and intercultural dialogue.
- 4-month mobility period for 90 young people.
- 2-month internship for 60 young unemployed.
- Training on needs analysis and project management for 90 young people.
- Development of a strong Mediterranean network (cross-borders & cross-sectors).
- 90 young people (30 TG1 + 60 TG2) have done a mobility experience doing activities related to project management at Euro-Mediterranean level.
- Development of the Mediterranean network involving min.6 local organizations.
- Handbook on project management at Euro-Mediterranean level.
- Promotion of active citizenship and intercultural dialogue of at least 65.000 people.
- At least 14.000 people known the project thanks to the dissemination activities.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Region of Sicily (Italy)
- Kendro Merimnas Oikoyenias kai Pediou, KMOP (Greece)
- Portuguese Association for Young Entrepreneurs, ANJE (Portugal)
- Al-Hayat Center for Civil Society Development (Jordan)
- Union of municipalities of Hermel (Lebanon)
- Juhoud for community and Local Development (Palestinian Authority)