The development of a coordination model for use of existing resources included the following tasks:
- Creating a knowledge repository.
- Creating a network of knowledge experts.
- Introducing a bridging model to align knowledge cases to knowledge gaps.
The work included the following main steps:
- The definition of templates to upload data in the Knowledge Repository KR and the Network of Experts – NoE.
- The selection of the most suitable technical infrastructure to create the repositories.
- The creation and population of the repositories.
- The definition of a model to bridge the gaps between existing knowledge capital and the knowledge capital to acquire.