Equipping youth workers with the competences and skills required to identify and support young victims of trafficking through the development of tailored training activities and online learning tools.
Young people, especially those exposed to risk factors, are vulnerable to human trafficking. The project will address the most relevant learning needs of youth workers that are key to preventing and rescue possible youth victims. Youth workers need to have the required skills to deal with youths they suspect to have been trafficked and be aware of the different tactics adopted by traffickers to lure young girls.
- Improve skills of youth workers on the prevention, identification and support of young potential victims of human trafficking.
- Empower young people against human trafficking by equipping youth workers on the topic.
- Share best practices on the prevention and identification of young potential victims of human trafficking.
- Research on the level of awareness and needs of young people and youth workers on human trafficking.
- 3 Multiplier Events with youth workers in Malta, Romania and Italy.
- Mobility for youth workers on the use of project tools and sharing of best practices.
- Mobility for young people to raise awareness against human trafficking.
- Staff training mobility on human trafficking prevention.
- Research on the level of awareness and needs of young people and youth workers on human trafficking
- Manual on the prevention, identification and support to potential victims of trafficking among youth
- Online course for youth workers on the identification and support to young victims of trafficking
- Software application to facilitate victims’ identification and promote an effective quick response by youth workers
- 160 young people and youth workers involved on the research
- 50 youth workers involved in the e-learning course
- App tested on a 100 young people
- 105 local and foreign youth workers reached by the Mutiplier Events
- 59 young people and youth workers involved in the mobilities.