- To enhance recognition of Youth Work through European funded programmes across Europe at national and EU level;
- To improve sectoral cooperation, including through the EU Youth Coordinator’s mandate, to give youth a voice in shaping EU policies;
- To support the capacity building of youth workers and youth work practices;
- To reinforce links between policy, research and practice and promote better; knowledge about the situation of young people and youth policies;
- To provide an evidence-base of information and data that facilitates the mainstreaming of youth issues amongst all policy areas of the EU that affect young people.
- Transnational events to design and develop the Digital tool and Platform;
- Local events to encourage attendees to use the platform and attend short workshops based on the YouthImpact+ digital tool and platform.
- YouthImpact+ Digital Tool and Platform. This is an interactive, user-managed tool which allows youth workers and youth project coordinators to quantifying the social, and environmental impacts of European funded projects and programmes;
- YouthImpact+ Training e-Course. The e-course will be an interactive course to learn how to use and properly integrate the YouthImpact+ tool and platform into their planned or existing youth initiatives and projects.
- To support 200 organisations across Europe, which are involved in the delivery of youth projects and initiatives, on capacity building processes and youth work practices;
- To facilitate the participation in European funded projects and programmes of 350 youths selected on their social, economic and cultural status.