- To Increase the entrepreneurial spirit of young people and provide them with new skills
- To set up a system to identify, promote and accompany young people in their entrepreneurship process, improving their initiatives, potentialities, knowledge, and skills, and assuring the major success in the process and the results.
- To develop a set of methodologies, based in and adapted to the needs of the target groups
- To define and put in place an entrepreneurship support systems to be used by professionals and to benefit young people
- Training courses for young people willing to become entrepreneurs
- Realization of pilots to test, to check and validate locally and globally, the results obtained in the project
- Creation of a model of methodologies to give young people the possibility to start up new projects, promoting self-confidence, knowledge, and skills to implement business and undertake entrepreneurship initiatives
- Guide ‘Working with young Entrepreneur’’: a methodological guide to be used by organizations, to work with young entrepreneurs
- Materials to be used with the young people, applying the methodological guide
- YoPeVa Entrepreneurship support systems
- Organizations with improved capacity to interact with young entrepreneurs
- Youngsters with acquired knowledge in all the areas related to entrepreneurship detection, identification, training, and support and related with starting-up, including initiative, self-confidence, and creativity.
- Stakeholders with gained knowledge related to young entrepreneurship and the associated points.