- To contribute to the development of local community.
- To develop specific activities connected with the intercultural dialogue and creativity.
- To promote the intercultural exchange between the volunteers and the local community.
- To promote the contact between EVS volunteers and local youth.
- To develop non-formal education activities involving local youth.
- To promote the Youth in Action Programme and EVS in the local community.
- To learn how to use the ICT tools in the contact with the community.
- To stimulate the volunteers towards a sense of active citizenship.
- To acquire specific skills and values, at personal, relational and professional level.
- Hosting in CESIE, Palermo 4 volunteers for each phase for 9 months each: total 8 volunteers came to Palermo from Moldova, United Kingdom, Romania and Portugal.
- Volunteers have been involved in CESIE‘s activities at local and international level.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Centre STABILITY (Moldova)
- Point Europa- (United Kingdom)
- Asociatia Regionala pentru Dezvoltare Rurala (Romania)
- Vertigem (Portugal)