- To increase awareness among young people of the benefits for their personal development by providing voluntary service and enhance their skills to promote to employers and other stakeholders their strengths and knowledge acquired during informal learning.
- To raise awareness of employers about volunteering as a tool for development of soft skills, key competencies and the benefits of informal learning.
- To introduce systems for validation of competences acquired through volunteering – creation of an electronic platform, recommendations, volunteers’ books.
- To develop entrepreneurial attitudes and skills in young people.
- Conducting international volunteer training to develop entrepreneurial attitudes and skills in young people.
- Socio-psychological studies: in-depth interviews, focus groups, scanning, processing statistical methods.
- Research, adaptation and implementation of volunteering competences validation tools as well as the creation of the Volunteer Validation electronic Platform and references.
- Study visits of identified best practices in Spain and the Netherlands.
- Socio-psychological study Reports.
- 5-days International training course in Romania for young volunteers “Entrepreneur as a discoverer”.
- International Forum and workshops with the participation of professionals in the field of human resources management, to learn about and discuss the implementation of the validation of skills acquired through volunteering and informal learning in the selection and development of staff.
- Volunteering competences validation tools.
- Coordinator: NAVA – National Alliance for Volunteer Action (Bulgaria)
- Asociatia Pro Vobis – Centrul National de Resurse pentru Voluntariat (Romania)
- Industry Watch Group LLC (Bulgaria)
- EDOS Foundation (The Netherlands)
- Consejo de la Juventud de España (Spain)
- BAMP – Bulgarian Association for People Management (Bulgaria)
- Sofiiski Universitet Sveti Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria)
- CESIE (Italy)