Peer education approach for trafficking prevention
- To promote the exchange of information and knowledge concerning the issue of trafficking of women.
- To endorse peer education as a useful tool in trafficking prevention and awareness.
- To provide participants with specific knowledge, information and tools to be used in peer education contexts in trafficking prevention and awareness.
- To encourage new partnerships between partners and the implementation of local peer education projects.
- Peer education for the prevention of trafficking in the sending and transit countries.
- Creation of alternatives pathways to the trafficking.
- Peer education for the awareness raising about trafficking in the host/transit/sending countries.
- Creation of Preventive Tools, Maieutic Workshop and Artistic Workshop.
- Open Space Technology: creating new projects / follow up.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- NGO Pirin TV, Bulgarian Gender Research Foundation, Bulgaria EMNYTP (Bulgaria)
- NGO Continuous Action (Estonia)
- Kistarcsa Cultural Association (Hungary)
- Christian media office (Lithuania)
- SAPIEN (Malta)
- Gabinete de Desenvolvimento Associativo e Cidadania- C.M.M (Portugal)
- Suceava County Police Inspectorate, ACTIVITY Foundation, Association for Safety Promotion in Community (Romania)
- International Youth Initiative Association (Spain)
- Capacity and Development for Civil Society & World Independent Youth Union (Armenia)
- Modern Youth Network Public Union & Towards Future Initiative Student- Youth Public Union (Azerbaijan)
- Youth Public Union “New Faces” (Byelorussia)
- Youth Center “progress” (Georgia)
- Child Rights Information Centre & Regional Development Center “STABILITY” (Moldova)
- Russian Volunteer Association World4U (Russian Federation)
- Ukrainian Association for Youth Cooperation “Alternative-V” (Ukraine)