- To promote youth empowerment and active participation.
- To promote cooperation and exchange of experience and good practices in the field of non formal education.
- To mobilize and aware vis-à-vis global issues such as sustainable development.
- To fight violence against women.
- Training of youth workers and multipliers.
- Development of a toolbox which includes creative and non-formal education tools which work towards.
- Achieving the objectives of the project in a long-term perspective.
- Information and awareness campaigns in favour of young people.
- Job-shadowing for youth workers.
- Coordinator: CESIE – European Centre of Studies and Initiatives (Italy)
- Balkan Center for Regional Development (Bulgaria)
- Fundacion Derechos del Niño-Programa Muchacho Trabajador-PMT (Ecuador)
- Pistes-Solidaires (France)
- Jeevan Rekha Parishad (India)
- Campaign for Change-Nepal (Nepal)
- Just Peace International (Pakistan)
- Services Ecumenism de Pastoral y estudies of the Communications (Peru)
- Open Senegal (Senegal)
- Fundaciòn INTRAS (Spain)
- The Swedish Middle East and North Africa group (Sweden)
- Ukrainian Association for Youth Cooperation “Alternative –V” (Ukraine)