- To support migrant women from vulnerable social groups;
- To acquire key competences and skills through a non-formal and innovative learning process, using the Fusion recipes and cooking as laboratories;
- To promote their inclusion into the receiving society.
- Training on Multisensory approach;
- Training on Literacy alphabetization;
- Training on Numeracy alphabetization;
- Community Mapping for intercultural learning;
- Fusion Recipes Lab;
- Training course for the acquisition of digital competences.
- Training Modules on Multisensory approach;
- Training Modules on Literacy alphabetization through Multisensory approach;
- Training Modules on Numeracy alphabetization through Multisensory approach;
- Training Modules on Digital alphabetization through Multisensory approach;
- Community Mapping for Intercultural Learning;
- Fusion Recipes Videos;
- Modules Sheets and Trainers Log Diaries;
- Taste of Fusion Learning HANDBOOK.
- Literacy, Numeracy, Digital alphabetization of 60 migrant adult women;
- Social inclusion and empowerment of 60 adult migrant women;
- Competences of at least 12 professionals working on adult learning extended and developed;
- An innovative pedagogy for teaching and learning based on the Multisensory approach and the Fusion recipes courses as laboratories for the acquisition of key competences developed and tested;
- A new methodology and handbook on the Multisensory approach for social inclusion and alphabetization of adult low-skilled learners produced and adopted.