SENSE – Social Entrepreneurship & Social media for youth Employability
- To promote and encourage social entrepreneurship as a response to youth unemployment.
- To raise awareness about opportunities offered by social networks to facilitate employability and to promote social enterprise in the Euro-Mediterranean area through the exchange of best practices.
- To foster intercultural, intergenerational dialogue and understanding, economic development and social inclusion of youth.
- To promote deeper knowledge about European programmes and funding opportunities for youth and social entrepreneurs for the EuroMed area.
The SENSE training course [6th-14th June 2015] aims to give to its 32 participating youth workers, tools and new methodologies to youth workers by providing ideas on how to create a social business and bring a positive impact on society, ensuring social inclusion and economic development through social entrepreneurship, as well as exploiting and exploring the opportunities offered by social media in promotion of their own social enterprise, as well as give knowledge on the use of social media in getting employed.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Euro-Mediterranean Center for Cross-Cultural Dialogue (Bulgaria)
- Centre for European Initiatives Association (Bulgaria)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- Association Pour le Developpement Des Initiatives Citoyennes et Europeennes (France)
- Christliches Jugenddorfwerk Frechen (Germany)
- Vardakeios School of indigent children (Greece)
- Asociationa Tineri Parteneri Pentru Dezvoltarea Societatii Civile (Romania)
- Youth Forum Bitola (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
- Vilniaus Gedimino technikos universitetas (Lithuania)
- Hugo Snabilie (The Netherlands)
- Asociación Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Spain)
- Asociación Colectivo para la Acción y la Investigación sobrela Exclusión Social Urbana (Spain)
- Lykia Izcilik ve Doga Sporlari Kulubu Dernegi (Turkey)
- Pr’Animação-Associação de Animação Cultural (Portugal)
- Union jeunesse euormed Algerie (Algeria)
- Waseela For Training and Development (Egypt)
- Beit Ariel – youth center (Israel)
- Al-Hayat Center for Civil Society Development (Jordan)
- Leaders Of Life For Sustainable Development (Jordan)
- Padil, Services à la portée des associations (Tunisia)
- Association “La Volonté” (Tunisia)
- Amel Association International (Lebanon)
- Agir Ensemble (Morocco)
- Observatoire Marocain de la Paix Sociale (Morocco)
- Juhoud for Community and Rural Development (Palestine)
- Wi’am Center For Conflict Resolution (Palestine)