- To exchange best practices among different European actors involved in integration, education and e-learning;
- To contribute to the creation of a school platform for non-affiliated and disadvantaged young people;
- To establish a network of partners in the EU for the promotion of e-learning.
- State of the art analysis of existing school platforms and their effectiveness in partner countries;
- Verification of the suitability of the e-learning methodology for obtaining the secondary school diploma,
- Generation of ideas towards the creation of a school platform accessible to non-affiliated and disadvantaged young people.
- School 4.0 recommendations.
- Increased awareness and acceptance of digital media as innovative learning methodology,
- Created online school platform facilitating access to learning materials to non-affiliated and disadvantaged young people,
- Established network of relevant European actors endorsing e-learning as flexible and accessible training pattern for adult learners.
- Triagonal AG(Liechtenstein, coordinator),
- Institut für Sprachkurse und Bildungsreisen AG(Liechtenstein),
- Fondatsiya Sofiyska Platforma (Bulgaria),
- DISPROGRAM 2012 SL(Spain),
- Aften Scholen(Norway),
- CPIA MONTAGNA(Italy),
- CESIE (Italy).