- To collect learning and teaching methodologies in the sphere of career guidance at schools;
- To test, adapt and implement innovative practices that can provide skills and competences professionals will need in their work as career advisors;
- To equip educators with tools to enhance their capability to support students while enrolled in education, trainings or labour market;
- To support students in choosing their future education or job so to reduce the number of early school leavers, youth unemployment or NEETs.
- Developing an integrated learning methodology with tools and methods for career counselling (CC-Box);
- International trainings of educational practitioners in delivering career guidance using CC-Box and E-CC-Box;
- Multiplier events for testing, feedback and dissemination of the project’s intellectual outcomes for at least 25 practitioners per country.
- CC-Box: methodology with tools and methods for career counselling. Available in in English, Greek, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese and Bulgarian.
- 180 educational practitioners and stakeholders from 6 European countries will be directly provided with methods and tools for career guidance;
- Utilisation of the CC-BOX by teachers;
- 1 international training workshops for 28 educational practitioners.