- To strengthen capacities of youth organisations/informal groups of young people by stimulating an exchange of good practices on social solidarity and green lifestyle initiatives and by developing local and transnational networks;
- To enhance skills of underrepresented young people by providing them with tools needed to foster innovative forms of civic participation, constructive dialogue and awareness raising campaigning;
- To empower underrepresented youth to play a key role by engaging them directly in project design and implementation for rebuilding inclusive and greener societies;
- To promote new strategies for the inclusion and participation of underrepresented young people by actively engaging them in a dialogue with youth stakeholders and policy makers.
- Mapping of initiatives on social solidarity/green lifestyle as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic carried out by youth organisations/informal groups of young people;
- Promotion of networking at local and EU level among identified youth organisations/informal groups of young people;
- Delivery of tailored training on project management and implementation in the areas of social solidarity and promotion of green lifestyles for under-represented youth;
- Support given to under-represented youth in implementing their designed initiatives at local level and share lessons learned among EU partner countries;
- Creation of a group of Youth Ambassadors from the selected youth organisations to promote peer-support and ongoing networking at local and EU level;
- Bottom-up dissemination ensured by the direct participation of youth involved in the development of the REBUILD campaign, and through online and face-to-face mobilities.
- 6 national webzines and 1 EU webzine on successful youth-led initiatives as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic in partner countries;
- REBUILD Training Toolbox to be used by youth organizations/informal groups or other stakeholders working directly with young people to foster youth engagement.;
- 8 workshops with 28 under-represented young people among 6 countries on project design and implementation;
- REBUILD Youth Manual to guide selected young people during implementation of their project ideas;
- Youth initiatives Compendium containing descriptions of 24 project ideas per implementation country;
- 24 VLOGs set up by Youth teams during the REBUILD training workshops and updated during implementation of youth-led initiatives;
- REBUILD online campaign promoting youth-led initiatives and critical thinking.
- At least 48 among youth organisations/informal groups of young people in 6 implementing countries engaged in 12 local networking roundtables, peer-mentoring activities and an International Youth Forum;
- 168 under-represented young people involved in 48 capacity building for civic participation workshops on project design and implementation;
- 24 social solidarity and green lifestyle’ promotion initiatives implemented by selected youth and 6 celebrated as best practices during 6 local festivals;
- 24 online REBUILD campaigns;
- 24 Youth Ambassadors reached and engaged through 12 online thematic mobilities, in 1 International Youth Forum;
- At least 120 people reached among young people and stakeholders through the International Youth Summit in Brussels.