- To improve social cohesion and understanding of spiritual diversity in urban contemporary contexts in South East, European and Mediterranean cities.
- To promote mutual understanding and knowledge of “the other” and fight against negative stereotypes.
- To give skills and knowledge for its participants to create a Network that will be supporting new initiatives and activities on inter-religious dialogue developed by young people.
- Presentation of local good practice, existing tools, site visits, policies and other experiences on inter-religious dialogue.
- Identification of needs and draft of initiatives and of a network to answer to those needs.
- Elaboration of a list of suggestions to local authorities from urban areas to improve interreligious dialogue.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Club Culturel Ali Belhouane (Tunisia)
- Arab Initiative/The Swedish Middle East and North African Group (Sweden)
- Center of Feminist Critical Pedagogy (Israel)
- Observatoire Marocain pour la Paix Sociale (Morocco)
- Euro-Mediterranean Center for Cross-Cultural Dialogue (Bulgaria)
- Khadijah Lakkis (Lebanon)
- Wi’am Palestinian Conflict Resolution Center (Palestine)
- European Movement Albania (Albania)
- Piste Solidaires (France)