- Enhanced socio-economic integration of migrant women and increased interaction between them and the host society.
- A newly developed model for integration strategies adaptable to the specificities of different local contexts.
- Sustainable collaborations and increased readiness of organisations, institutions and relevant stakeholders to tackle integration issues in the future.
- Context analysis to identify local needs, mapping stakeholders & analysing existing integration strategies;
- Co-design of the PITCH model for integration strategies during international working groups;
- “Translation” of the model into 7 local integration strategies for migrant women, with the support of local advisory committees;
- Development of clusters of activities and their flexible combination into personalised roadmaps, to respond to the individual needs of migrant women identified through a prior profiling process;
- Finalisation of the local strategies and the PITCH model based on pilot-testing results;
- Capacity buildings (CBP), local panel discussions, webinars, local events and an international conference to promote the strategies and the PITCH model, and to encourage interaction with the local community.
- Database for integration including at least 40 stakeholders/implementation country
- SWOT analysis Compendium on existing local integration strategies
- Neighbourhood map/implementation country
- PITCH model for local integration strategies
- Local integration strategy for migrant women/implementation country
- Profiling toolbox (guidelines on methods, topic list, profiling questionnaire, template for personalised roadmaps)
- 4 Consolidated learning packages with material for upskilling cluster (language, digital skills, employability, entrepreneurship paths)
- 3 Consolidated outlines for awareness raising/guidance cluster (rights and duties, active citizenship, career/training guidance)
- 2 Programmes for social cluster (neighbourhood walks & social cafés) / implementation country
- 30 personalised roadmaps to integration / implementation country
- strategic document containing the final version of the local integration strategy for migrant women 1/implementation country
- 1 White paper on the PITCH Model
- 1 Outline for the Capacity Building Programme: designing sustainable needs- oriented integration initiatives
- 210 migrant women involved.
- Staff of 5 municipalities.
- Staff of 7 organizations/research centers.
- 1 network of municipalities.
- Creation of a common EU model promoting a new, bottom-up approach to integration, resulting from a codesign process based on sharing local practices and peer-learning.
- Transferability of project’s outputs, designed in a way to respond to the needs and challenges identified in different European countries.
- Creation of a new channel for multi-stakeholder cooperation at transnational and local level.
- Enhancement of institutional dialogue on integration strategies at EU level.
- Stronger sense of belonging of migrant women to European societies, by strengthening their skills and by making them better aware of their rights, duties and opportunities.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- COMUNE DI PALERMO (Italy)
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- Dimos Neapolis Sykeon (Greece)
- ZNANSTVENO-RAZISKOVALNO SREDISCE KOPER (Slovenia)
- MESTNA OBCINA KOPER (Slovenia)
- IINCOMA (Spain)
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE SEVILLA (Spain)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- Demos Ipsona (Cyprus)
- DIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP (Lithuania)
- SWIDEAS (Sweden)
- Union of the Baltic Cities (Poland)